Tuition and Financial Assistance
What is the yearly tuition?
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $8,200 per student, which includes all fees, activities and field trips. Payment plans are offered, and financial assistance is available.
What financial aid is available
- Need-based scholarships are available through the Jewish Federation of Omaha. The deadline for application is March 1, 2018. Information on the scholarship process and the application is available at www.jewishomaha.org.
- A $1,500 grant is available through an anonymous donor for families who either belong to Temple Israel or are not affiliated with a synagogue. This grant is available in a student’s first year of enrollment at Friedel.
- A $4,000 tuition grant is made to each student, annually, by Beth Israel Synagogue for families who maintain their primary synagogue membership there.
- Each of Omaha’s three synagogues are committed to helping families provide a Friedel education to their children. Contact your rabbi for information about financial assistance available through your synagogue.
- Friedel is a participating school in the Children’s Scholarship Fund of Omaha. Information on eligibility and application is available at www.csfomaha.org.
Our Board of Directors believe that a day school education should be available for all Jewish children. Friedel’s Head of School will confidentially work with families to ensure their financial needs are met.